Holiday fun at Medieval Times & 4 Ticket GIVEAWAY
Growing up as a kid in New Jersey, I always remember friends telling me about their experience visiting Medieval Times. Until now I still have never been but finally will get to experience the dinner and tournament with my own kids. Knights, armor, horses and so much more. It will be nice to take a live trip back in time or feel like we are in Medieval Times during our upcoming visit.
There is a special promotion now and this would make the perfect family outing over the Holidays or even make a great Holiday gift! Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95 with the code MT3629 through 2/28/17. You can find the offer here.
* All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
* Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
* Every shield must be repainted after every show.
* When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
* Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
* Our horses enjoy retirement at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
* 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
* 400,000 gallons of Pepsi are consumed each year.
* Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
* Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.
(More information about their horses visit here.)
I also have a special giveaway for a family pass of 4 tickets! Comment below to enter!
Leave a Reply