Product Review: Shark Steam Mop
At the end of every month, I make a video for my You Tube channel Mommytipsbycole, showing current favorite products for myself and my kids. In December I mentioned the Shark steam cleaner, specifically called Shark® Professional Steam Pocket® Mop – S3601, as one of my favorites for the month. A few subscribers requested I do a full review and “how to” video, which you can view here. But I thought I could start to do occasional reviews on my blog as well.
I have to admit I’ve been pretty obsessed with this amazing product since we got it. Especially since all of our downstairs floors are hardwood and tile. So if you’re curious about this product and are contemplating purchasing this, here is my 100% HONEST list of pros and cons.
– Lightweight 4.85lbs /Easy upright storage
– Long electrical cord 25in, which wraps up easily
– Durable double sided steam pocket pads
– Quick flip swivel mop head
– Removable/machine washable pocket pads
– 3 simple settings (dust, mop, scrub)
– No cleaning products/chemicals needed
– All you need is water!!!
– Removes even the toughest stains
– Cleans, sanitizes and dries quickly
– 1 year manufacturer warranty
– Pricey (the most expensive “mop” I’ve ever purchased but worth every penny)
DISCLAIMER: The following blog reflects my personal experience with the Shark® Professional Steam Pocket® Mop – S3601. I have no affiliation with the company represented nor was I paid to endorse the said products. This is my honest opinion. For more information on this product, click here.
Leave a Reply